Who Should Attend
The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference has been designed specifically for top executives involved in the tanker shipping market, and those companies which provide services to tanker shipping specialists. It will provide a valuable platform for industry leaders and experts to assess market trends and the future outlook, explore commercial opportunities and foster business relations. Register to attend the conference. Register to attend the conference.
The event will be extremely valuable for CEOs and other leading decision makers in the following sectors:
- Tanker owners and operators
- Ship managers
- Terminal operators
- Shipping finance
- Ship repair
- Education & Training
- Maritime Law
- Marine Insurance
- Tank storage
The Conference will have Sheikh Talal Al Khaled Al Sabah, CEO of Kuwait Oil Tanker Company as the key note speaker. There will then be three sessions, each targeting a key thematic strand, with high level experts presenting their views and opinions:
Session 1- The Middle East Tanker market – present and future opportunities for growth
Session 2- Investing to serve the market
Session 3- Servicing the needs of the regional tanker market
- Gather fresh market insights that will assist with the growth of your business, and the expansion of your operations.
- Establish dialogue with key decision makers from the region and further afield.
- Forge new connections that could transform your business and have positive impact on your place in the industry.
- Tap into commercial opportunities by engaging with suppliers of maritime services.
Register to attend the conference.