Thank you for your Registration
Thank you for registering to attend The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference 2021. We have received your details and our team will be in touch with you shortly. The invoice for the booking will be emailed to you separately.
ADMISSION POLICY & REGULATION
Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) must supply all tickets to events in Dubai. To secure your pass to our event you must allow us to provide your name, email, mobile number, country of residence, nationality and age group to DTCM on your behalf. The government body states it will not disclose the data to any third parties unless required to do so by law. This information must be true and accurate and must be provided 10 working days prior to the event.
For security reasons, you must wear your badge on your lanyard around your neck. The badge is your pass to access The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference 2021. Lost or stolen badges will not be replaced. Please keep your badge with you at all times.
• Venue Map: Here is the map of the Dubai World Trade Centre. TMS Tanker Conference will take place at Sheikh Maktoum Hall marked by red on the map for your convenience.
GPS Coordinates for Dubai World Trade Centre:
25.2233° N, 55.2869° E
• Arrival- Parking: Free parking is available at Trade Centre Multi-Storey Car Park from 8 am onwards on 22nd November 2021.
Please be sure to check the following sources.
- • Dubai Airport website for schedules and latest visa information
- • Your airline provider for flight status updates
- • For Emirates Airlines, please check here for travel updates or find support and guidance here
- • Please check your visa requirements under https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/form/contact-us
- • Your country’s travel advisory for latest guidance on outbound trips
For precautionary measures to keep you and those around you safe, visit the following websites or Twitter handles
For more information about the measures that are taken in Dubai, please check the following sources:
Our team will be in touch with more information nearer the date of the event.
Should you require any further information please contact Ammaar Murtaza at +971 4 380 5556 or email at email@example.com.
Thank You! We look forward to seeing you at the Conference.
The Maritime Standard Team